Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dreaming of My Lack of Photography

Last night I had a dream that I went for a walk on the boardwalk (there is no boardwalk by my apartment so I'm assuming in my dream I was at my parents place).  While I was up there I saw all these sea turtles on the shore running into the ocean.  It was then I realized that I didn't have my camera on me and I was so upset I sprinted back to my parents house to go get my camera, aware that the sea turtles were probably all gone.  As I came in my house my mom yelled at me that my shorts were too small on me so I had to change. Then I spent the rest of the day trying on everything in my closet and realizing that nothing looked right (this is something I do very often). 

I'm not much for analyzing dreams. Often I can figure out exactly where they came from, no matter how crazy they seem but this one was pretty interesting. I've been talking a lot lately about not taking enough photos..and now it seems my subconscious is also worried that I am not taking enough photos.  Perhaps I don't carry my camera around enough.  It seems like a waste of money to buy this expensive camera and only take pictures once a month, right? Although, I'm probably not going to be taking pictures in my office during the weekday, I can at least make an effort to get some photography time in on the weekend.  Now the sea turtles...i don't know where that came from...Although one time I was walking along the beach and saw a seal hanging out on the rocks. That time I was prepared with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment