Monday, October 10, 2011

Museum Layout

Hellooo...I feel like I haven't written in a while. I got caught up in life.  The last couple of weeks I felt like everytime I came home from work, I still had so much to do that I haven't had time to do anything I like (like scrapbooking or cooking).  I took the day off today though...and believe me it was 100% necessary. Instead of being a hungover fat ass on my couch, as I usually am on the weekend, I was nonstop today. Shopping, cleaning, food shopping, gyming.  It doesn't sound like a nice day off but it was awesome. I even ate McDonald's for the first time in a loooooonnnggg time. It was delicious and I won a free quarter pounder in their Monopoly game so it looks like the next time won't be too far off.

Anyway, enough catching up on my life because I'm sure it's boring you.  My tangents are probably the reason I only have a few readers.  I was also able to do some scrapbooking today.  I've been meaning to scrapbook pictures from when I went to the Museum of Natural History (almost a year ago now, oops). Since this was the day of doing things I've been meaning to do, I actually scrapbooked them. I used a simple layout - ony cardstock with button accents. For once, I do not feel at all disappointed in the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment