Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Wasn't Gonna but I Did

I was sooo tired when I came home tonight. Going back to work after a 3 day weekend does that to you. I already committed myself to lying on the couch until bed time but I pulled myself up and started scrapbooking instead. I really want to catch up on my pictures because I'm going to London and Paris in a few weeks.  I want to be able to scrapbook those pictures as soon as I get home instead of a year later, as is the usual.  So I made this really quick page, again just some cardstock and stickers.  I have an idea in mind for a much more complicated two page layout, but you will have to wait and see...

Ok, I don't know why this turned sideways, since it's not sideways on my computer....

At least the close up didn't turn itself.  Off to bed now friend(s).  


No comments:

Post a Comment