Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Orleans Scrapping

Sad news today. My favorite scrapbook magazine Scrapbooks, Etc is folding. The last issue will be on newstands in June.  There aren't many magazines for scrapbookers out there and I love to glance through to them to get layout ideas. I guess I'l have to find some more new scrapbooking blogs to read. 

Speaking of blogging and scrapbooking, I've been working on my New Orleans scrapbook this week.  Last week it was nearly impossible to get me out from under the blanket on the couch, this week I can't stop doing. I don't know what gives me the extra boost of motivation but I wish I had it all the time.

I made two scrapbook pages. The first one I don't really like so much (what else is new).  It's a little sparse for me. I added the ribbon border a few days later. It helped a bit but still not satisfied.  The second one I actually really like for once. It's probably because I actually planned it out for once.  I don't know why its so hard for me to plan the scrapbook pages in advance. I plan everything else in my life. I'm really good at it and it obviously helps.  Maybe this is a first step...



No comments:

Post a Comment