Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And I'm Baack

I'm back from vacation, miss me? Probably not but that's OK.  I missed home and bagels. Europe doesn't know about bagels but they should because they are delicious. Besides the lack of the most delectable of breakfast foods, the trip was great.  I can't wait until I go on vacation again.  I'm so tired I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation.  I don't know if it's possible to be jet lagged for so long but it definitely feels that way.  I haven't slept through the night in the last two days. Sigh.

Anyway, enough about me...actually wait, more about me.  This is my blog.  I printed out a sketch from another scrapbooking blog that I really want to use for my birthday layout.  I'm going to get to bed early tonight (there's nothing on TV at 10pm anyway...yes my life revolves around the television and I don't apologize for it) so that tomorrow I don't feel like someone slipped sedatives into my food. Then hopefully my brain will be back from vacation and I can get started on the layout I've been thinking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment