Monday, April 11, 2011

I have a new toy

I know I haven't written in a while.  I've been under the weather the past two weeks but I feel great now.  So great that I bought myself a new toy! I'm so so so so excited.  I used my tax refund to stimulate the economy and purchase my first ever DSLR:
Sony A390 Digital SLR Camera (Black)
Look how cute it is!  I love my Sony point and shoot but I also went with the Sony because it was so affordable.  $500 for the camera, lens, memory card and camera case!! Insane deal.  The camera is cheaper also because it doesn't shoot video. That's not a feature I need, I never take videos.  The only problem is I don't have a disk drive to upload the software but I think it will be OK.  I'm sure I can download it from their website.

I can't wait to use it! I'm waiting impatiently for the battery to charge. Once I start taking pictures I'll post some of them here.  I'll also start scrapbooking again. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment