Monday, December 12, 2011

London Day 3: Sightseeing!

Finally got back around to scrapbooking. I'm feeling surprisingly motivated tonight. I am also satisfied with the page I made...very rare indeed.

I always save everything everywhere I go - brochures, tickets, etc.  Sometimes I end up throwing them out a year or so later but I really want to use everything I saved in this vacation scrapbook.  Two of the things I saved from my trip were the London Tube pass and the Tube map. It went perfect in this layout. I used the most touristy picture I had - me in the big red telephone booth - and made that the focus of the entire layout. No other photos went with this one so to finish the page I used the tube pass and map.  It went perfectly since day 3 was the beginning of our site seeing.

I saw the ripped paper effect in a scrapbooking book and I've been wanting to try it. I embellished the side with ribbon and was able to sneak in some of my London themed embellishments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment