Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Couch Wins Again

Do you ever lie on the couch and think to yourself..man, I really wish I could move off this couch. That's how I felt tonight. I really wanted to get some scrapbooking done (I've got an idea in the works) but tiredness overwhelmed me. Did I mention how comfy my couch is? It's a gift and a curse. Tuesday nights are especially bad because there is nothing good on tv. I spent the night watching repeats on this genius channel called WGN..that only shows repeats of incredibly awesome shows like The New Adventures of Old Christine and How I Met Your Mother. So that's my night. I'm sorry for my boring in between entries but it's hard to be creative after a long looooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg day of work. Meh. Until tomororw....

No comments:

Post a Comment