Tuesday, September 6, 2011

From Sandals to Boots

Even though my dad told me repeatedly when I was home this past weekend that it was going to rain all week, I guess it didn't really register with me.  I wore my Tom's to work and since I'm an advocate of not bringing umbrellas, I ended up completely soaked. Like beyond soaked. I started peeling off my clothes before I even unlocked the door of my apartment.  It was disgusting but at the same time, it's kind of nice to be sitting on my couch in sweatpants.  I was getting kind of sick of shorts. Pretty soon it will be time to use my super comfy blanket.

I'm not depressed about it being Fall. It is my favorite season. Plus I work year round so it's not like I'm depressed about going back to school.  I'm taking some vacation in fall too. One of my goals is also to get better at photography (I want to get better at a lot of things, but I'm focusing on only a few).  The only way to do that is of course to take more pictures.  So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to try to take as many pictures as possible during the week, then I'll showcase my best shots at the end of the week.

Here are my best shots from the weekend...they all involve food..and if you are my friend on facebook (as I assume most of you reading this are) then you probably have already seen them:






No comments:

Post a Comment