Monday, September 12, 2011

My Best Shots

Time to showcase my best shots from the previous week. I probably didn't take as many shots as a budding photographer should've, especially since I was actually out and about doing things...so that's one take away from this (take more pictures).  I also want to learn how to take better indoor/low light pictures.  I've been slightly afraid to take the DSLR out of the automatic modes. Of course, that's silly. You buy a DSLR so that you don't have to use the automatic modes.  So this week I'm going to try to practice indoor photography. You will (hopefully) see some of those good shots next week.

The shots from this week are all taken on scavenger hunt through the meat-packing district, done for a friend's bachelorette party. There's only a few..as I said I didn't take as many pictures as I should've. Once again, if you are my facebook friend (as most of my readers are) you probably already saw these pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment