Monday, September 26, 2011

Slow Cooker Sunday: A Classic Chili

I'm going to apologize in advance for this terrible picture. I used my old camera because I almost forgot to take a picture (because I almost forgot I write a blog).


Maybe the picture isn't that bad. At least you can tell what it is.  I made the classic slow cooker dish - chili tonight. I figured that it was the first weekend of Fall, I would make some warm comfort food. I didn't realize that it was going to be 80 degrees with 80% humidity. I had to take my fan out of retirement. I know some people are happy that it's still hot and maybe it's cool that I don't have to wear tights yet, but this humidity is gross. I like sitting on my couch in my big robe and slippers.  Sigh.

I won't have any best shots tomorrow because I too basically no pictures this weekend.  I'm not doing well on my goal of taking more pictures. It's hard because you can't lug around the big camera everywhere. Sometimes you need the tiny drunk camera...and believe me those are not my best shots.   I will try to do some scrapbooking though.  I'm going to pick up a scrapbook magazine or two today for inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment