Monday, November 21, 2011

London Day 1: Scrapbooking with Ribbon

I slacked off on scrapbooking last week, mostly because I was out almost every night during the week.  Very unlike me.  I had to fight off my laziness to scrapbook yesterday. All I wanted to do was lie on the couch. I think it's the weather....or the lack of sleep. Probably the lack of sleep, although this morning I got a good 7 hours of sleep and I still did not want to get out of bed in the rain.  It's funny how a rainy day can totally bring you down. 

Anyway, still scrapbooking the first day of my trip.  I used ribbon strips ast he background for the pictures. I finished two of my ribbon spools.  Actually kind of happy about that. I like using up my materials..it gives me an excuse to buy more. I definitely need to raid the $1 ribbon bin at Michael's next time I go.

Hey look, there's my finger at the bottom. Ha. Still trying to perfect the art of taking pictures of my scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment