Monday, November 28, 2011

Scrapbook London Day 2 - Bath

Hello,

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did. Today is the last day for leftovers, so I'm gonna get on that later.  Surprisingly, last night I came back from my parent's house and still had enough energy to make a scrapbook page. 

Another double page layout for my trip. On the second day, after Stonehenge, we went to the Bath.  We toured the Roman baths and walked around the city.  The city was beautiful, I didn't believe people really lived there. 

I want to get better at embellishments. Most of my layouts just involve patterned paper, which gets pretty boring.  This layout is no different. This is the first time I'm really busting out an album all at once. Usually it takes me a year to complete a scrapbook and I do like 1 page a month. Hopefully all this practice will take my layouts to the next level. 


A close up of each page (it's kind of hard to see because the lighting in my apartment is so yellow. I try to fix the colors in photoshop but it doesn't work out well):




No comments:

Post a Comment