Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Smashup: Edamame and Vday!

Three day weekends are awesome. I wish every weekend was 3 days (let's be honest, I wish I didn't have to work but we can't have everything).  I've been really stressed out at work and in life.  When I get stressed I relax by keeping myself constantly busy so I don't think about what is stressing me out.  Therapists would probably say that is the wrong approach but ti works for me, and my apartment gets really clean so. 

I did two pages in my smash book tonight. I'm seriously loving this project. It's relaxing, it's imperfect and I love looking back through the book.  At the end of the year I can look through it and be like wow, this is what was going on in my head in 2012. That's cool.

The first page is from a night out last weekend with a few of my friends.  We went to a bar downtown, ordered edamame and nachos, met some good people. It was a lot of fun.  This project is also giving me a chance to use a lot of stickers I normally would never put in my scrapbook pages. Stuff that came in grab bags or leftover from a previous project.

The second page is just very simple. My friend handcrafted a Valentine for me. I love it and it was the only Valentine I received this year so it's particularly special to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment