Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Smashup: Polar Bears and Cheesecake

I know I've fallen off the radar in the past week. I'm trying so hard to stick to my New Year's resolution of updating this blog more.  I did 3 pages in my smash book tonight, but I'm only going to show 2 today. I'll spread it out a bit so I'm not leaving you lonely. I'm really enjoying this Smash book project. It's less stressful than regular scrapbooking. I don't have to plan pages, I don't get disappointed when something isn't perfect.  The reason I started scrapbooking was to document my life and I feel like this is the first time I'm really documenting my life.

The first page is from the polar bear swim on Superbowl Sunday. This is the 4th year I did it I believe. Every year as we walk down to the beach, I always think "why am I doing this?" but once you are there with all the people and you make the run into the ocean, it's worth it. It's a lot of fun. 

The second page is just a summary of how last week went.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory. I havent been there in so long and it was delicious. There's also two quotes pasted in. One has to do with the cheesecake factory, the other totally doesn't..but those are the things I want to remember from the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment