Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Must.Finish.New.Orleans.

I feel like I'm moving faster on this New Orleans album because of my new computer. Did I mention I, a lifelong PC user, bought my first Mac? I believe I did. It was one of the best decisions I ever made - up there with Lasik surgery and the Bugles I bought as an afternoon snack last week.   


Scanning my layouts lately hasn't been too successful so tonight I decided to take a picture of my layout on my cell phone. I actually think it worked out better than when I scan or even take pictures with the fancy camera.  The lighting in my apartment is the only problem.  It's so yellow in here sometimes I walk out of the house and realize my outfit is completely mismatched.  Today for example, I really thought my dress was black but when I walked out it was totally navy..and not a super dark-almost-look-black-navy, a real obvious navy.  I can't complain though, I'm one of my only friends I know that actually has overhead lights in NYC. 


Anyway, on to the scrapbook pages - that's what you are here for after all (if you are here at a ll? hello? anybody out there?).  I actually really like this page. At first I wasn't sure if it was looking too sparse, but I think I am satisfied. I organized all my scrapbook paper last night and realized I had two giant stacks of this odd light blue color so I better start using it.  The dark shadow over the page is my arm. I'm still new at these new fangled cell phone cameras. 



No comments:

Post a Comment