Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Orleans Scrapbook: Gator Boat

I am EXHAUSTED today. I'm surprised I even had brain power to do a scrapbook page. I think the only reason I did motivate is that I printed the pictures this morning while eating breakfast (I made a delish Mexican scramble). 

I was inspired to make a grid page after looking through several "day in the life" layouts on blogs.  I someday want to do a day in the life page but for now I'm just going to steal the layout. I loved the little captions on each of the pictures. I'm not big on journaling - surprising to most who know me considering I'm religious about keeping an actual journal.  I just feel odd writing a corny paragraph about the pictures that I know other people will read. At least no one is reading my personal journal (or I hope they aren't....). I find it difficult even to write these few paragraphs in my blog describing the page.  The little captions were perfect, just detailed enough to tell a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment