Monday, June 4, 2012

Smashing and Scrapping

I did a smashbook page yesterday and a scrapbook page tonight and decided to combine them into one entry.  Probably not such a smart idea considering I will probably have nothing else to blog about the rest of the week but...oh well. 

First up the smash page. I realized that I completely neglected my smashbook in the month of May....exhibit A: the party I'm smashing about happened in April.  It was a Titanic party to celebrate (or mourn I guess?) 100 years since the sinking of the Titanic. Nothing like a party commemorate the sinking of a ship where hundreds of people perished...The movie was on loop and the costumes were..well sort of plenty.  Most everyone dressed like Jack, so if you glanced through the pictures quickly, you might think you were viewing a Newsies party.  Anyway, here it is:

Speaking of Newsies, the other day I met a person that never saw the movie Goonies. Not only did he never see it, he never even HEARD of it.  He wasn't young either.  WTF.  Deprived childhook.  Back to the smashbook...I couldn't scan a double page layout so I photographed it instead. You can still see most of it. 

Tonight I worked on a scrapbook page.  I think I'm close to finishing the New Orleans album.  It wasn't a long trip so it's not a big album.  This page is really really simple. It's almost a little boring but that's OK. I'm tired and not everything can be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment