Monday, April 30, 2012

New Orleans Album Day 1

I motivated tonight. I need to finish this New Orleans album.  I must say though it was exceptionally difficult to motivate. Not only am I writing a blog to no one, it is also unreasonably cold in my apartment.  No exaggeration, I am currently wearing a pajamas, socks, a sweatshirt with my hood up and a robe over it. I started drinking just to warm my blood.

Then I pulled myself out from under the furry blanket and started working.  I can't say that I love this scrapbook page, but I rarely do love my pages. I am my biggest critic.  If I had to do it over, I would print the horizontal picture larger. I need to do a little bit more planning but I think it is a good start. I hope the album just keeps progressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment