Sunday, April 1, 2012

Smash Book Update: Jack and LB

I feel like I write the same entry all the time but here we go again. I've been feeling really down on myself lately.  I'm just blah. I don't want to get up in the morning, then when I do get up I don't want to get off the couch. It sounds like an add for zoloft, but I'm not clinically depressed..just you know, blah.  I needed to snap out of it, so I pulled myself out of bed this morning and did some craft shopping at Michael's.  It felt good to be around stickers again!  I bought a new album for my New Orleans trip. Here's the cover:



It's an 8x8 album.  I attempted 12x12 earlier this year with my Europe album and I really wasn't a huge fan.  There was way too much empty space. So we will see where this new paper size takes me.

Anyway, I also made a smash page today.  This picture is from when I went to housesit for my parents the week after my birthday. My friend gave me a bottle of Jack Daniels as a present. I kept it at her house for our future adventures:

No comments:

Post a Comment