Monday, July 9, 2012

New Orleans Album Finished!!

I finally finished my New Orleans album tonight and right on schedule! I like when I finish things..it's even better when it's on schedule.  Also good news, the "I put the screw in the tuna" episode of the excellent 90s show "Kenan and Kel".  It makes my night complete. 


I actually finished this page in less than 15 minutes. I think I just wanted to finish the album so bad, I sort of gave up on the last page. At the same time, I actually quite like it.  I don't think I'm going to start my Alaska album until after my mixed media class next week.  I really wanted to include more collaging in that scrapbook to make it more like an art journal scrapbook.  


This week,  I sort of want to focus on learning my sewing machine. It's been a long time since I used one. I'll be updating about my progress as the week goes on - get excited!


Anyway, as promised, here is the final New Orleans page, sorry for the blur:



No comments:

Post a Comment