Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Two smash pages in a row whaaatt

Hello faithful reader(s).  I went to Staples this afternoon and picked up the correct printer ink and off I was onto another smash page.  I originally intended this page to look different, but I liked how all 4 photos looked together when I printed it out so I kept it.  Sometimes I get disappointed with my Smashbook pages and I really need to stop myself. The book is supposed to be fun and relaxing - no deep thought into it, just tracking my year in photos, cutouts and memorabilia.  It's also a great way to use old stickers I never thought I'd use. 


You have to give me credit here, this picture is not dark or blurry.  I think I've finally figured out how to take pictures on my cell phone. It only took me 3 years. Also discovered today I can edit photos on my phone whaaatt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment