Sunday, July 22, 2012

Smashbook Sunday - Nights out And Newsies

I realized I'm a little (very) behind on my smash book pages.  The original intent of the book was so that I would be more inclined to update regularly and I didn't feel like I was behind.  This week I'm going to make an effort to craft every day. I'm always so hopeful for the week on Sunday night.  Then the week starts and work drains all the life out of you and you come home and just want to collapse..but I'm really going to try. 


I did two smash pages tonight.  The first is a bunch of group shots from the past month. I'll probably do a few detailed pages on some of these events.  The other page is the playbill/ticket from "Newsies" and cut out from a postcard from the restaurant Chez Josephine.  The image is blurry but you can get the idea..



No comments:

Post a Comment