Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympic Collage

It's no secret - I love the Olympics. Like LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  I took 2 days off from work this week just so I can sit on my couch and watch it ALL.DAY.LONG. True story.  I love the idea of the Olympics - the idea that all countries - rich, poor - war-torn - come together to play sports.  Sports is what brings us all together.  It's amazing, it really is. 


So knowing my extreme love of the Olympics, it shouldn't be surprising that I dedicated a smash book page to the event.  I used my skills learned from the collage class I recently took (gotta get my money's worth).  I want to incorporate more collages into the smash book.  That's why I need to start updating more frequently during the week so I collage with how I feel that day. 


Anyway, here is the page.  My scanner kept giving me an error message so I had to take a picture of it instead. I don't think the picture came out too bad. The images are all from last month's magazines, with just some letter stickers added in to say London 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment