Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Germany Never Ends

I almost gave into laziness tonight being that it is quite warm out and sitting with the fan directly in front of my face seemed like the best option. But I find the best way to cure laziness is to just start doing things. Once I got up and printed out pictures, the scrapping just kept flowing.

Still working on those Germany pictures.  I did absolutely no planning for this page. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.  I had a slight picture of what I wanted in my head but of course it did not turn out that way.  I'm not sure how I feel about this page actually. I'm my own worst critic..constantly disappointed in my own work.  My layouts are always slightly crooked and just feel generally unfinished. I also don't do much embellishing aside from paper layering and an occasional sticker. I'm such a downer this week! What is wrong with me?

Anyway, disappointments aside, I'm not going to redo it so it's worth posting here for everyone to see.  I definitely like my layouts better when I plan ahead of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment