Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quick Page and Lifetime Movies

Tonight I scrapbooked while watching a Lifetime movie, Magic Beyond Words: The JK Rowling Story. I never read the Harry Potter books, although I do intend to one day. I saw 3 of the movies, and not in any kind of order. I just really enjoy a good rags to riches story...like the lifetime movie Homeless to Harvard, which was good until the end when you find out the girl dropped out of Harvard.  I think on an update story she went back a few years later and finished, but still you can't do a whole movie and then have the girl not even finish Harvard.  That movie has nothing to do with this one though.  I just really enjoyed the story and thought I'd share.

I did a simple scrapbook page tonight. I didn't want to stay up too late again. I was exhaused all day today.  I need to get better at taking pictures of my work though because right now they all turn out slightly crooked. I think I need to use my other camera. I'm still not so good with the super fancy one.  You can't see it from hte picture, but the circles actually pop out from the page becaues I used pop up dots. Another treasure found in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment