Monday, July 25, 2011

Night Filled with Scrapbooking

Buying those scrapbook magazines last week was a really good investment. I've been very inspired the last few days. I'm even up way past my bedtime (keep in my mind, my bedtime is about 10pm) to finish pages and update this blog.  I care about my reader(s).  Scrapbooking is also a good distraction from other things going on in my life. I don't want to talk about it here. This blog is not for sadness.

I've been trying to use extra scrap paper and materials I never use.  Tonight I discovered a pile of glue dots that I must've bought in one of my Michael's blackouts. I've never used glue dots before but since I ran out of my favorite glue (and we all know how I feel about my glue) I needed an alternative.  They are actually kind of cool.  I like the page I did tonight, although as usual I do think it could've used more. I'm getting better I feel though.  Scrapping on 12x12 is definitely helping.  Sorry about the crooked photos...

Obviously another two page layout.  I actually work in production at an internet based company and I still can't figure out why blogger won't let me put these pictures side by side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment