Monday, October 8, 2012

Alaska Scrapbook: Denali bus trip part 2

I took the day off from work today.  I like to say its because I'm Italian and today is Columbus Day so I should celebrate my Italian heritage. Really, it's because I had so many errands I needed to do and I've been too busy to do them.  I thought I'd get more crafting done today but I only did one scrapbook page. I need to clear my head and get the ideas flowing. There's only a few more pages left in this scrapbook, so new goal: I will finish this scrapbook by Sunday. 

I opened up a scrapbooking idea book today and on the first page was a layout that immediately inspired me to do this page. I loved the layout of the photos.  For the background, I used the back of the map that had a great page title on it, then a piece of the map at the bottom.  

I wasn't sure if I'd ever get around to using this moose embellishment. We saw moose only 1 time on the trip and I didn't have my camera with me since we were riding back from white water rafting.  The embellishment ended up working perfectly in the corner of this page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment