Monday, October 1, 2012

Alaska Camping (so close to finishing...)

My goal for the Alaska scrapbook was to finish it before October. Well, it's October 1st and there's still quite a few more pages left.  Unfortunately the last week or so I've been lazy and down on myself and just a big old grouch face.  Scrapbooking doesn't happen when I'm a big grouch face.  

Back on track this week though, pushing myself to do at least one Alaska page - even though I'm exhausted.  Staying up late for football is a killer (but I love it - except when the Giants lose, then I get sad). 

I'm stretching out the Denali pages out as much as possible. It was the biggest part of our trip and I still have lots of album to fill.  This page is us roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.  It's pretty simple. I feel like there's something missing to it but at the same time I didn't want to overdo it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment