Sunday, October 14, 2012

Not Meeting Deadlines and other things

I didn't make my Alaska scrapbook deadline because I pretend I'm still 21 and go out 5 nights in a row.  I did do two pages in it today though and I only have a few more left so I think DEFINITELY by this weekend. Then I can finally get around to learning to slow.  So much to do, so little time.  Damn having a job. 

These scrapbook pages are  a little plain but I think they work.  It is a double spread with all the bears we saw while on our trip.  The rangers told us ahead of time that it was really rare to see bears, especially up close...but we ended up seeing a ton of bears, one of which we had to run away from. 

I also did a smashbook page tonight but I'll save that for later in the week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment