Monday, October 22, 2012

Alaska Scrapbook: Officially Completed

As you can deduce from the title of this entry, I finally finished my Alaskan scrapbook.  I added in a last collage page using my leftover materials and did a little trim along the edge of the front and back covered.

The last photo page of the book is our white water rafting trip in Denali. I feel that was really the completion of the trip. It was the last adventurous thing we did and even though we did the oar boat, it still felt pretty hard core going through category 4 rapids.  These photos were taken by a photographer, so they are the best photos I have of the entire trip.  

The last page, I did a final collage using my leftover scraps.  I threw this collage together in 15 minutes. I did not think too much about placement, I just started gluing. I actually really like it. 

The back cover has a little envelope that says "good finds". This holds the business cards I took from various businesses in Alaska. 

Overall, I'm very happy with this scrapbook. When I look through it all as a whole, it is very different from any other book I've done and I feel like the collages added a different touch.  












No comments:

Post a Comment