Sunday, June 12, 2011

A photography tour of my Sunday

Ok, ok...I know I haven't been writing regulary. There's only 3 of you who read this so I didn't think it was such a big deal.  If you really enjoy my blog then you will be excited to hear that I plan on updating frequently this week.  I need to get out of my head. I got some shit going on.  Some boy shit and in order to get out of my head I tend to stay so busy that I can't think...hence the reason my apartment is sparkling clean, I spent way too much money at Bed, Bath & Beyond, and why you are seeing an update to my blog. 

I've been getting better at photography (well, I think I'm getting better at least).  I took a photography class in Bryant Park. It mostly helped me figure out what all the buttons do on my camera...there's a lot of fucking buttons. My Goddaughter's christening is in a few weeks and I will take that time to practice photographing people.  But for now, here's a preview of what I've been up to:

I love taking pictures of flowers. It's the easiest subject to practice on..so here's one more:

A shot from Bryant Park:
I also organized my closet today in an attempt to keep my mind occupied.  I used it as an opportunity to take some more practice shots of my favorite things...my shoes:

I'm planning on doing a lot of cooking and scrapping...and probably some drinking (that won't be blogged about) this week. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment