Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Risotto Redeemed

I made attempt #2 at making risotto tonight and it was successful!  Thanks Giada.  It was creamy and cheesy and did not involve garlic or corn..gross.  I didn't take a picture of it because let's face it..risotto is not very photogenic. Sorry risotto...I don't think I'm very photogenic either if it makes you feel better.

I'm writing tonight because I promised to write more frequently.  I'm working on a scrapbook page tonight but it won't be finished in time to post...plus I'm exhausted. My throat is hurting a bit and I'm hoping so hard I don't have a cold. Only I would get a cold at the end of June. 

Since I don't have anything interesting to write about I thought I'd post a little video of a commercial that is so stupid it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Creativity will be shown tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment