Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crafting Goes Better with Football

From disappointments to successes. The Giants are playing tonight, my first fantasy season started tonight and I am actually very satisfied with the Alaska page I made. I'm really loving what I call the "piling on" method. It's basically where I cut out/gather a whole bunch of things that are relevant to the page, plus a photo and pile them on top of each other until it's a visually appealing collage.  I've been using it a lot in this album but it still doesn't feel overused. 

Tonight's page is about our trip to Portage. We took a cruise through the ice to see Portage glacier.  It was fun but I think after this cruise we were all glaciered out. 

Still working on getting a better picture with my new lens. I think I found a great way to prop up the page for the picture, now I just need to get the camera settings right. Learning experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment