Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Scrapbooking: Alaska Girdwood Part 2

Ah Sundays. If I didn't have to go to work the next day, Fall Sundays would be my favorite day of the week.  No obligations, football all day, got the slow cooker running...it's awesome. Unfortunately, a long week of work awaits me so Sundays always end in disappointment. 

I did a bit of scrapbooking today. I sort of forced myself to scrap, I wasn't in the mood.  I really want to finish this album by the end of September though.  One of my Fall goals is to learn to sew, and I'm not so good at doing two things at once.  Right now my brain can only focus on this scrapbook until it's finished. 

So I did a simple page about our view from the top of the tram in Girdwood. I really need to get better at taking pictures of my scrapbook pages.  I just can't get good lighting anywhere in my apartment.  I tried taking pictures in the bedroom tonight but it didn't come very good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment