Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finally a Paris Page

I've done nothing too creative lately but lucky for you I have half of my vacation scrapbook waiting to be shared with the world.  Tonight I will share my first Paris page.  The first night in Paris we visited the Eiffel Tower. It was beautiful all lit up at night. Included in the trip were tickets to the top of the tower so we were able to get a view of the city at night.  The next day we went back to the tower to take our group picture. Unfortunately it was increedibly foggy that day so the top of the tower disappeared into the mist.  I wanted to showcase how the city changes from night to day so I made a two page spread "Nights in Paris..Days in Paris".  I printed my best pic of the tower lit up at night as a full sized picture and used it as the background for nights.  The daytime pictures weren't as impressive printed out large so I used the space for some journaling.

Sorry, laziness forced me to take these pictures in the album so the pages have some reflections in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment