Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Keeping My Motivation Going

I wish I could feel this motivated all the time.  My dishes are clean, I've already made my lunch for tomorrow, my clothes are picked out, I went to the gym, I got to work on time. I love January! There's something about the new year that just makes you want to get organized and start exercising and be a new person.  It's a great feeling but unfortunately within 6 weeks it starts to end. I don't want to be pessimistic but I know eventually I will be too tired to make my lunch...the couch will be increasingly comfortable, I will sleep through my alarm...and the second alarm..

But I'm hoping I can keep this motivation going for as long as possible...hey, who knows ,maybe it will last an entire year.   I'm still keeping my resolutions, still writing in my blog.

I didn't craft anything tonight so I thought I'd share another vacation page.  This one is from London. I didn't want to create an entire layout for each site we saw (buckingham palace, westminster, etc.) so  I printed them all out wallet size and highlighted the photos with different shaped paper frames.  It was a quick page but I liked the way it turned out. It has that messy yet neat collage feeling that first drew me into scrapbooking (and the reason I wanted to start on the smashbook project).

No comments:

Post a Comment