Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Paris: The Quick Pages

This week is one of those weeks where I'm actually popular so I will not be doing anything new creatively. However, I made a resolution to write in this blog more often and I intend to keep it...at least until February.

Still got all those Paris pages left to share.  Since I was determined to finish the vacation scrapbook before the New Year (challenge completed!), most of my Paris pages took less than 30 minutes to do.  Surprisingly, I actually liked a lot of the quick pages better than the pages that took me hours to do.  I guess there's something to be said about not thinking too much.

This page was to showcase a few pictures I had on the bridges in Paris. There was one bridge that had all these locks attached to them with couple's initials written on them. It symbolizes everlasting love or something equally as nauseating..however it made for great pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment