Thursday, January 5, 2012

Last London Page!

I'm trying not to collapse on the couch when I get home from work but man it is hard. This couch is so comfortable and I'm so tired, especially by Thursday..but I plan on watching project runway all stars (I'm not sure how good this is it doesn't have tim gunn, wtf) and getting some creative inspiration.

Good thing I have all these back scrapbook pages to blog about otherwise I'd be doing really shitty on my new years resolution.  I can't fail on a resolution after only one week.  It takes until at least February to start going back to old habits.  I think I'll maybe work on my needlepoint I've been trying to finish for the last 2 years while I watch this show.

Anyway, our last night in London we went to the west end to see a musical, Legally blonde. I'd already seen it in New York but it was still good. Even though all the guys came with us, I felt like the play is so girly, it deserved a girls night out themed page...and for some reason I own a lot of girls night out embellishments. Secretly I think I'm going to go out with all my girlfriends dressed up and drinking martinis, when in reality we'll be in jeans, on someone's couch, drinking PBRs.

No comments:

Post a Comment