Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Alaska: Sea Life in browns and blues

The Alaska scrapbook continues. Maybe I will finish it by Fall? Perhaps. I have a lot of projects brewing for the Fall....I just love Fall so much.  Almost as much as the Olympics.

I'm not 100% satisfied with today's scrapbook page but I'm trying to not be as hard on myself. You win some, you lose some right? I definitely want to collage a bit more in this scrapbook but it's hard to get away from the traditional scrap. I think I just need a little bit more inspiration in the future. I'll read some of my older collage books and start to get the creative juices flowing.  They are already flowing now, sort of. 

I'm blabbering. Half of this entry might not make sense but that's OK.  I'll just show the page....


No comments:

Post a Comment