Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quick Album Page: Seward

I skipped a day there. I promised you to continue the conversation tomorrow, but I made you wait.  It's not my fault! My headache lasted 2 days..seriously.  Maybe I should be concerned that it's a brain tumor.  I did kill a bug today by hitting it repeatedly and screaming YOU WILL NOT LIVE IN THIS HOUSE....so there are concerns about my current mental state.

The good news is, my headache is gone for the time being and I was able to continue on the Alaska album. I'm enjoying this photo album style.  It's much less stressful than planning layouts and picking patterned paper. I will incorporate a few of those pages in this album but it's nice to have the mix and not feel like every page has to be completely perfect. 

This page showcases our first day in Alaska, a trip to Seward. I will probably have a few more pages from this day.  We did spend the entire day there.  For the page I printed out a picture of all 3 of us in front of the Seward, Alaska sign. I also used a postcard I bought at the gift shop there.  The boat in the corner is from a pack of Alaska dye cuts I bought in a gift shop as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment