Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Smashbook: Trying to Instagram it

Since I'm a huge dork, I decided to smash book my first fantasy draft. I was so excited to finally be in a fantasy league because like the annoying little sister that I am, I've been begging my brother to add me to his fantasy league for years.  Luckily this year, I didn't need him because two work leagues were formed and I was popular enough to be invited to both of them. SO THERE.  Also, there was an opening on my brother's fantasy league  this year and I was passed over.  Whatever I'm not bitter about it (yes i am). 

Anyway, I "captured" (I believe that is what MAC nerds refer to print screening as) my final fantasy (video game reference!) picks, printed them out and then decorated with random football embellishments that yes I do own.  

I downloaded this new app called "Instagram" (if you don't get the sarcasm, stop reading my blog) the other day. I wanted to try it out but I don't want to take any fucking pictures of clouds. If one more person takes an instagram picture of clouds I'm going to scream. It's a rain storm, of course it's going to look menacing when you put a 1970's filter on it. Anyway, I tried instagramming my smashbook page. I don't know if it has the effect I want, but I do love the black/white border around it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment