Thursday, August 23, 2012

Smashbook: Fall Preview

I got my new issues of Time Out New York and New York Magazine in the mail today and both had the same cover "FALL PREVIEW".  So excited!!! As I've mentioned in the past, Fall is my absolute fav.  Usually I wait to read my magazines on the weekend, but I devoured both of these in a few hours.  I was so excited, I decided to devote a page to all the things I'm excited for in Fall.

I've also decided I'm going to do a separate smashbook for the Fall season...because I think I'm going to be THAT busy. Not really (but maybe?).  Really, I bought two smashbooks when I first discovered them in the craft store and my current one is running out of space very soon. Rather than be cut off in the middle of Fall, I think it's best to devote an entire book to it. Fall is an important season. It's the most important time for fashion, tv shows come back, new tv shows premiere (very disappointed with the new show selection this year), I can wear sweaters again and put away my fans. So yes, it just seems best to start an entire new book for it. 

Anyway, here are my Fall preview pages:

Fall Preview Smash book page


No comments:

Post a Comment